© Blue Ridge Timing, 2018
Phone: (908) 510-4510
LED Display Boards for Real Time Results
Finish Line Setup
Split Location on Course
Team Scoring at Split
For all inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a wide variety of options which permit us to successfully time events ranging from the NCAA DIII South-Southeast Regional Championships, Collegiate Conference Championships, to High School Invitationals. With a background in coaching at the collegiate level, as well as hosting several championship events, we understand all of the behind the scenes work that takes place. Upon request, we are happy offer valuable insights in order to assist in any way possible beyond timing and scoring. These insights might include course design, team packets, time schedules, personnel, and safety measures that will allow for a great meet.
Cross Country Options:
1) Real time individual and team results displayed to LED display boards and the web.
2) Disposable, non-intrusive RFID chip timing.
3) Integrated fully automatic timing (FAT) to decipher between close finishes and ensure the correct order of finish.
4) Completely redundant back-up system.
5) Multiple split points and unofficial team and individual split scoring.
6) Results posting to TFRRS, milestat, and/or any other webpage.
7) Finish line set up including options for an overhead truss, chutes, flags, cones, and tents.
8) Data management which allows coaches (specifically at the high school level) to make a last minute decision of their varsity roster.